Saturday, August 27, 2011

My science-fiction novel THE DREAM STAR is finally in print!

Hurrah! Hurrah! My sci-fi novel, The Dream Star, is finally a real live printed book! It's been a long process to get it published but it's finally done. I'm selling it through CreateSpace.com: https://www.createspace.com/3675208

I'm celebrating this auspicious occasion with a DISCOUNTED PRICE on The Dream Star ebook. Check it out at barnesandnoble's site: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/susan-botich?store=ebook

For those writers who are thinking about self-publishing, I would highly encourage checking out all the options available to ensure that you make the right choice for a publishing house that will meet your particular needs. It's a big decision. There are lots of options nowadays for publishing an ebook. And a lot of authors are choosing this route more and more every day. The main thing to remember is to not let yourself get discouraged while in the process. The time you take to make your book what you want it to be, is vital.

Anyone who has thoughts on marketing for self-published authors, please feel free to share your comments. I'd love to hear them. I'll keep writing about this ongoing process as it progresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment